“Why do I feel so sad and unsatisfied when I am on a diet”. If you at least one time have asked yourself this question you can continue reading and find some pretty interesting answers.
- First tip. It is well-known that when a person restrains himself in a certain way, he feels unhappy because he is not doing all he wants – thus feeling useless.
- Second tip. Regarding the food especially, scientist claim that sweets, especially chocolate active the release of Serotonin and Endorphins in your brain. These are substances, mediators, which are responsible for your moods
- Third tip. Usually when you are on a diet, you put very strong restrictions, concerning foods. Thus normally you do not feed properly and do not have a lot of strength in your body. All these complicated relations make you prefer lying on the sofa instead of jogging in the park. Here you will ask ok and what is wrong with lying, not jogging. It is well-known that all kind of physical activities increase the release of Serotonin as well. So when you are jogging you are both happy after this, you are not hungry, because other substances, called catecholamines signalize your body and makes you feel not hungry
- Fourth tip. Normally when you are on a diet, you do not feel good enough to go out with your girls for a grab of pizza or ice-cream because you are afraid that all you eat is gaining back on your body. In this way you slowly isolate yourself, starting not getting out, not meeting people and chatting, thus – not happy.
- Fifth tip. Normally, loosing weight is a slow process. So usually you fall in some kind of depression because you are not losing weight as fast as you want, and at the same time, you are starving. So in order to avoid this, just do not put to yourself so many restrictions. Everything is good when it is not excessive, but moderate. Eat chocolate – BE HAPPY!!