Chronic stress is potentially harmful for your body, because it reduce your immune system activity and in contrast with acute stress , it intensifies anabolic processes in the body thus causing overweight.
That’s why there are several foods that every person on chronic stress must intake (but who is not stressed nowadays). For example:
- N-3 non-saturated fatty acids can be found in fis
h oils, olive oils and they reduce inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, like diabetes type I and the rheumatoid arthritis.
- Antioxidants, such as vit. A, C E, beta-carotene, are found in fruits and vegetables, such as red pepper (vit. C). green salad, carrots, tomatoes (beta-carotene) and the minerals Se and Zn, mainly contained in fish products are needed for the immune functions.
- It is important to take probiotic (there capsules in the pharmacies). They normalize your intestinal flora and peristaltic movements.
Therefore, it will be better for you organism if you :
- Consume red meats (pork, calf, lamb) 3 times per week. Before cooking remove all visible fat. Boil them, but do not fry them. Eat chicken without the skin. Use low-fat milk and cheese. Before going to bed drink a cup of milk – it stimulates the brain centers, responsible for your relax and sleep wellness.
- If you fry something, use olive oil
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables – tomatoes, carrots, peppers, cauliflower, spinach, onion, and garlic. Fruits oranges, lemons, apples, peaches, bananas (rich in potassium), apricots, strawberries…
- You can eat from time to time spaghetti, just use olive oil instead of oil for the sauce.
And most importantly – sleep at least 8 hour per day,